Friday, March 25, 2016

Road trippin' to Multnomah Falls and Beyond! June 23, 2016

Earlier in the summer of 2016 (June), I decided to get out and explore the scenic byway near Multnomah Falls and the Bridge of the Gods (a goal since reading Wild!)

Definitely worth the drive!

Multnomah Falls!

Video from the top




Can't believe I hiked to the very tippy top of this!! What??

Don't know them, but I love the guys who are so excited!

 
I don't remember the name of this place, but it was part of the Horsetail Falls trail



Frame worthy view of the Columbia River

Nature's Beauty



Through the woods to waterfalls we go!

 




Looking down...just as amazing


I think this is Horsetail Falls. I am pretty sure.....



Horsetail Falls 

Walked across it! Check that off the Bucket List. 

Bonneville Dam


View of the Columbia River from the Washington side

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog and sharing your thoughts with me! I appreciate you! Your comments should be available to the public soon!

Apples, Oats, Fish, Beans and Avocados...

 ...that's it.  Those are the things I need to eat EVERY Day! Why?  Well about a week ago I found out my cholesterol is at 239.   Anythi...