Tuesday, October 10, 2023

You do You

On my mind today...

When it comes to personal choices that only impact the individual, what does it have to do with anyone else? Why must we waste resources debating these concepts? Involving the government? I mean... what does it have to do with the government? What? Why? 

I am a PRO individual choice. 

If you don't want to be gay....don't be gay.

If you don't want to have an abortion...don't have an abortion.

If you don't want to marry someone of the same sex....don't marry someone of your same sex, 

If you don't want to change your gender identity...don't change your gender identity.

If you don't want to read a certain book...don't read the book.

If you don't want to believe what someone else believes.. don't believe it. 

If you don't want to use marijuana...don't use it.

I mean come on.. It seems pretty simple to me. 

If you are not directly involved in the decision or the consequences... stay out of it.  Not for you.  You know? You do you, Boo.  And let everyone else, do everyone else.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog and sharing your thoughts with me! I appreciate you! Your comments should be available to the public soon!

Apples, Oats, Fish, Beans and Avocados...

 ...that's it.  Those are the things I need to eat EVERY Day! Why?  Well about a week ago I found out my cholesterol is at 239.   Anythi...