Wednesday, December 23, 2020

#17 "Susan Creek Falls Glide, Oregon May 31, 2020

Hike #17 Susan Creek Falls, Glide, OR

#52HikeChallenge

May 31, 2020


Spent the day exploring and playing with my camera. Figuring out shutter speed by trying to freeze water, playing with the self-timer, and checking out different pre-set modes. Crowded at the falls but the rest of the trails were pretty isolated.

It was an extremely crowded day at Susan Creek. I had to get pretty creative with cropping and focused shots in order to get shots with out random teenagers and posing couples.  All though to be fair, I did my own solo posing while playing with the timer on my camera (see pic below)!



It's been about 7 months since I took this hike. Since then, our area was devastated by a forest fire and this beautiful and amazing spot was in the fire zone.  

I haven't seen it yet. I tried. I did.  I had to stop before I got there though...too much destruction. Too many tears. Another day. 






On a lighter note....Is it just me or is that an alligator growing out of the side of a tree?   These forests are weird! Never sure what you are going to find out there. 










And on a creepier note...Look at me all posey and shit.   It's a little weird to be honest.  But, you know, it is what it is!  



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog and sharing your thoughts with me! I appreciate you! Your comments should be available to the public soon!

Apples, Oats, Fish, Beans and Avocados...

 ...that's it.  Those are the things I need to eat EVERY Day! Why?  Well about a week ago I found out my cholesterol is at 239.   Anythi...