Wednesday, December 23, 2020

#18 Sahalie & Koosah Falls


HIKE #18 Sahalie and Koosah Fall on the McKenzie River

#52HikeChallenge for 2020.

June 14, 2020

No filters used just so you can see the amazing blue of the water!

My friends Jennifer and Erik joined me on this adventure. And once again I don't have a lot to say about it because it was several months ago! This took place during the lockdown and during my complete lack of creativity phase.

iI mean clearly I was taking pictures but I wasn't doing anything with them. It was a LONG year. This is such a beautiful area and the hike is wonderful. We started at Sahalie and walked down to Koosah, spent some time at the reservoir and then back on the other side of the river.

We did get a little concerned that we might have missed the cut off somewhere along the way. Fortunately, we eventually found the bridge to cross back over the river and made our way back to Erik's truck. Definitely an adventure!


#everyday adventures

#thingsthatmakehappy

#iloveoregon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog and sharing your thoughts with me! I appreciate you! Your comments should be available to the public soon!

Apples, Oats, Fish, Beans and Avocados...

 ...that's it.  Those are the things I need to eat EVERY Day! Why?  Well about a week ago I found out my cholesterol is at 239.   Anythi...