Sunday, January 10, 2021

2021 #52HIkeChallenge First HIke!

 

Jan 3, 2021

Hike #1 Mt. Pisgah Eugene Oregon

3 miles

I started the 2021 challenge with my friends Melissa, Traci, and Jennifer.  We gathered to celebrate Melissa's 50th birthday by enjoying nature and good company. 

A dry, warm day in January meant the trails were packed! We encountered several other fellow Oregonians out enjoying the day.  This is winter in Oregon--or at least my portion of Oregon. Chasing sun! 

Of course, to be fair, this is my life goal in general!  

Hike #1 is in the books!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog and sharing your thoughts with me! I appreciate you! Your comments should be available to the public soon!

Apples, Oats, Fish, Beans and Avocados...

 ...that's it.  Those are the things I need to eat EVERY Day! Why?  Well about a week ago I found out my cholesterol is at 239.   Anythi...