Sunday, January 10, 2021

2021#52HikeAdventureChallenge Hike 2 Elijah Bristow State Park


 
January 10, 2021

Elijah Bristow State Park, Eugene, OR

5.95 Miles

For my second hike of the #52HikeAdventureChallenge I headed out to Elijah  Bristow State Park outside of Eugene, OR. Sue and her pups Mali and Jax decided to join us for the fun. It was another beautiful January day with sunshine and degrees in the 50's....so once again the trails were packed as Oregonians fled the confines of indoors and chose to socially distance themselves outside.  

We meandered around the trails switching between the River, Elk, and Turtle trails as needed to bypass the mud and horse poop!  Can't say that we were always successful but we gave it our best effort!  

By the time we were done, we had gone 5.95 miles.   Beautiful trail.  Beautiful day.  Great company.

Hike #2 is done!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog and sharing your thoughts with me! I appreciate you! Your comments should be available to the public soon!

Apples, Oats, Fish, Beans and Avocados...

 ...that's it.  Those are the things I need to eat EVERY Day! Why?  Well about a week ago I found out my cholesterol is at 239.   Anythi...